WELCOME TO MOOSEPOINT LOOKOUT!
We are so excited to welcome you to the Moose Point Lookout! AND we are excited to offer your stay FREE of CLEANING FEES! Cast your cares away, breathe deep and embrace all of the peace and FUN that Pokegama Lake has to offer via your private lake access! You can renew your spirit and have an AMAZING time enjoying the great outdoors! Plus, you are just 15 minutes from the convenience and award-winning food and drinks of Grand Rapids! BONUS: Kayaks and a paddle board are available for your use!
Moose Point Lookout has everything needed to make you feel at home in the perfect vacation destination, including custom designer décor with local art and murals!
VIEW & BOOK ON AIRBNB:
- Kayaks, paddle board and life jackets are provided so you can enjoy the gorgeous waters of Lake Pokegama
- Have fun fishing right off the dock, or take advantage of the fantastic fishing opportunities throughout the 6,000+ acre lake
- Take a quick trip across the lake to hang out at Drumbeater and Nesbitt islands
- Access Itasca County’s vast snowmobile trail system directly from the house. There is plenty of room in our driveway for your trailer and it’s only a short ride across the lake to access the trails
- Two bedrooms plus our 4-season sunroom with a pullout sofa provide space for your entire group
- Two dedicated workspaces available along with high speed internet (1GB) for any remote working
- Full washer and dryer
- Enjoy a cozy fire in the outdoor wood or gas fire pits
- Fully stocked kitchen and all linens supplied
- Gas grill provided
- Sparkling clean space
- Smart TVs with access to all of your favorite streaming services
- Fast Wifi
- All of the extra details that make your stay special