WELCOME TO DUDLY COTTAGE!
Dudley Cottage in Coleraine – Ski, Hockey, Golf, Snowmobile, Dine & Enjoy beautiful Trout Lake
We are excited to welcome you to the cozy Dudley Cottage in beautiful Coleraine Minnesota! This two bedroom, one bathroom cottage offers all of the essentials for all of your up north adventures in summer or winter
The cottage is conveniently located near Mt Itasca, Hodgins-Bernardo Arena & Trout Lake. Perfect place to stay for snowmobiling, tournaments, skiing, exploring the Messabi Trail and the Iron Range. With easy access to Grand Rapids & Minnesota North College Itasca campus.
The Cottage is a cozy vingtage space with pocket doors everywhere and the charm that is hard to find in new homes. Big windows let lots of light into the living spaces while the bedrooms are easily closed off to allow for quiet and privacy.
It is fully furnished, you will find everything that you need to make you feel right at home, just bring your food and personal items and we will provide the rest.
Bedroom #2 is equipped with a designated work space with lots of natural light perfect for work or fun.
The living room includes a brand new sofa bed makes the space very flexible for your entire group.
Laundry and abundant storage for sporting equipment is available in the basement
GUEST ACCESS & OTHER NOTES
The house and all amenities are included…please make yourself at home! You will have easy access with a keypad for self check-in.
The Garage is not avilable for guest use but we do have sufficient parking in the drive way for up to 4 vehicles and additional parking area will be plowed in the back yard during the winter months for snowmobile trailer parking.
- Please note we have a camera monitoring the entry/parking area of the house for the security of our guests and our property
- Heating is set up on two thermostat zones – bedroom side thermostat is in primary bedroom, living side thermostat is in dining room.
- Most doors in the interior of the house are pocket/sliding doors
Laundry is located in the basement
- Garage in not available for guest use
- We may have lawn care and snow removal on site as needed during your stay but will keep disruptions to the absolute minimum.
BOOK YOUR STAY NOW!
- Fully stocked kitchen
- All linens supplied
- Sparkling Clean space
- Gas grill provided
- Smart TV with access to your favorite steaming services DVD player, DVD collection, WII & game collection available for your use
- Dogs & Cats are welcome – See our pet policy for more information
- We are so excited to have you stay with us. Tell us what we can do to make your stay the best ever!
Please be sure to review all house rules when booking!
- The Cottage is located in a peaceful & quiet community. All guests staying at the home must be considerate of others in the neighboring area. Noise disturbances will not be tolerated.(quiet hours are between 10pm-7am)
- All Guests must be registered, if the size of your party changes please contact us. Extra guest fees will be charged if more than noted guests stay the night as cleaning/laundry costs go up
- No parties or events
- No sporting equipment allowed on the main floor. Please plan to store any sporting equipment outside or in the basement
- Please return all furnishings to their original positions
- Use only firewood that is provided or firewood you purchase. ABSOLUTELY NO cutting of firewood on the property or adjacent properties is allowed. No burning of trash or any other materials besides firewood. Keep all outdoor fires within the fire ring
- PETS: – We are happy to welcome dogs or cats with additional pet deposit – TWO DOGS or CATS MAXIMUM – Dogs under 40lbs only
- PET OWNERS: Please keep your pets off of the furniture and plan to kennel them if they are left alone in the house
- Please pick up all pet waste (use provided pet waste bags) and dispose in the outdoor trash cans.
- Plan to supervise your pets carefully. Additional Fees will be assessed for any pet waste cleanup that our cleaners are required to do.
- Pets must be on leash or in kennel when outdoors – no exceptions
- Pets must be included on the reservation and pet fee paid prior to your arrival
- Be gentle with our plumbing, please DO NOT flush anything except toilet paper down the toilet not even “flushable” items No
- Smoking of any kind indoors. Smoking is allowed outdoors take care to dispose of any smoking related refuse responsibly – a $200 penalty will be charged for violations or debris discovered and disposed of by our cleaning crew
- There is NO garbage disposal; do NOT put food, oil or debris down sink or any drains
- Guests interested in booking longer than two weeks will be required to allow our cleaners to access and clean the cottage, at your expense (will be included in monthly fee), every one to two weeks for the duration of your stay. Schedule for cleaning can be discussed and a mutually agreeable time selected.